Machen's Answer Key: FOUND!

From: Michael A. Ferrando (mfer@loc.gov)
Date: Tue May 18 1999 - 14:32:49 EDT

Sirs,
I have finally found an answer key to Machen. I contacted the WTS book
store only to be told that it was no longer in stock and that it was not
longer in print. I then contacted the publisher and found that it was
infact being published under a different title. I had a copy sent to me by
UPS, and with tax the total was $8.50. Thanks for all the info.

In Christ,
Mike Ferrando
Library Technician
Library of Congress
Washington, DC

p.s. I did not find Thompson's book anywhere, not on amazon.coma and not in
books in print, nor in any library on the on line system that I have here
at LoC. But I present the information for those interested that I did
find.

http://www.wts.edu/bookstore/tphebrew.html#ggram

This web form uses a secure server connection and information is
transmitted from the secure web server to Westminster using 128 bit
encryption. However, if you prefer, you may call us at 1-888-987-2665 or
FAX (215-886-5352) to supply the customer and credit card information. If
you call or FAX, please mention that you are supplying customer
information for a web page order.

Answer Key for New Testament Greek for Beginners
by S. Zodhiates
This key is an essential companion to Machen's grammar.
Retail: $3.95 (paper, AMG)
WBS Price: $3.16 (to order click on box and then fill out the form below)
=========

AMG Publishers
P.O. Box 22000
Chattanooga, TN

Toll Free: 1-800-251-7206

Web site:
www.amgpublishers.com

WARNING: The answer book is NOT at their web site!