Machen's Greek NT Answer Key.

From: Michael A. Ferrando (mfer@loc.gov)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 15:23:10 EDT

Friends,
Since my search seems to be of interest to others, I am posting this
addendum. Tony has been so kind as to send me the ordering information on
Thompson's book which he says is much better. (I have also added the zip
code of the AMG publishers, mistakenly omitted before.)

Thanks,
In Christ,
Mike F.

On Wed, 19 May 1999 Data7201@aol.com wrote:
> Greetings, i have both keys to Machen's Grammar and i find that
> "D.L.Thompson's STUDY GUIDE" is the best available.If you are still
> interested you can obtain a copy at Asbury Theological Seminary.(
> e-mail address: ATS_Bookstore@Asburyseminary.edu) or phone at
> (1-800-2-asbury) the price is $25.00 i believe........Its worth the
> price!!!!!!!!
> NOW YOU HAVE FOUND MACHEN'S ANSWER KEY.
> Tony :-)

Sirs,