Re: Apology for Petition

From: Byron P. Knutson (byronk@open.org)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 20:56:54 EDT

List Members:

It has come to my attention that my 14 year-old son sent a "petition"
inadvertently to the List. I apologize for this indiscretion. I explained
to him some of the consequences of what he had done and he responded with
the following statement: "Dad, if you get anymore email about this, please
don't tell me because I think I'm going to be sick." I explained that we
all make mistakes. The important thing is that we learn from and be honest
in admitting our mistakes. We are both learning and hope that the list will
forgive us for this mistake.

Sincerely,
Byron Knutson