Re: Greek courses

From: Rodney J. Decker (rdecker@bbc.edu)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 08:57:21 EDT

Since there has been some interest in this regard, I'll add a brief note of
another on-line option. I teach a full year (8 cr. hour), fully accredited,
Seminary-level course in first year Greek, totally on the web each year.
This fall I will also be adding a 3d-semester-level Greek Readings course.
Both begin in late August. These are only open as credit courses and
students must be fully accepted as students at our semianry to enroll. (I
realize that not all will fit that mold or meet our admissions
standards/prereqs, but some may. One need not commit to completing an
M.Div. here, though they would be listed as an M.Div. student; we have
students from other seminaries take this course for credit and transfer it
"back home.") There is a detailed info page re. the first year course at
this (very long!) URL:
<http://courses.bbc.edu/seminary/description/Fall/nt502/nt502inf.htm>.
A similar page will be available regarding the Greek Reading course later
(prob. sometime in June).

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Dept. of NT P.O. Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
The *Resources for NT Study* page is accessible at:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm