Thanks

From: Mitchell Gray (shavedice@itexas.net)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 00:29:36 EDT

Dear Members of B-Greek,
I would like to express my thanks for this mailing list. I would like to
especially thank Mr. Conrad and Mr. West for their help. When ever I have
a question about a word in Greek and I wish to know what it means, or I
have a question as to how the sentence is worded and if it can be
translated differently, they are always there to answer the questions. To
everyone else, thank you to. With the different bits of information all of
you give it really helps out allot. You see, to the average Joe Schmoe we
cant go out and buy a bunch of lexicons or go to a collage for any leangth
of time, but with the people like this on this list around, we can get our
answers and it help's us allot.

To everyone on the list I thank you for your help.

Mitchell Gray

PS. If only I could find a Hebrew one like this.