Re: titles not available

From: Daniel L Christiansen (dlc@multnomah.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 20:03:46 EDT

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
"Thomas J. Kraus" wrote: [snipped]
order
on
to find
ask
by KAI
Dallas
Thomas, while you might care to read Wallace's dissertation (Peter Lang
Publishers) as a matter of form, you would do at least as well to just
get a copy of his grammar.&nbsp; <i>Greek Grammar: Beyond the Basics,</i>
published by Zondervan, ISBN 0-310-21895-0.&nbsp; Pages 270-290 of the
grammar give his material in a much more readable format than the dissertation,
though they do leave out much of the specific documentation.

</x-html>