why i'm here

From: Jack Blane Jones III (jbj3@mr-potatohead.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 1999 - 19:34:30 EDT

hi everyone-
    i just wanted to give a quick explanation of myself. i'm currently 19
years old and going into my sophomore year at Huntington College. i'm
going to begin learning greek in the classroom this coming semester and am
very excited about it. i'm getting a jump start on what's to come by
following a book on learning greek, it worries me a little because it's of
those "begin reading greek in 10 days" deals. but, i also wanted to begin
using and applying it with people who know what they're talking about. so
that's basically why i'm here...to learn, not teach so i probably won't be
making a lot of contributions to the list other than asking simplistic
questions. if i become too much of a hassle or problem, then feel free to
kick me off the list. otherwise i appreciate very much the patience and
understanding that you already have for me.
                                       -Jack Jones III