Kalos Computer Programme

From: Mark Goodacre (M.S.GOODACRE@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 10:43:51 EDT

This may be old news to some on the list, in which case apologies, but I have just
downloaded the excellent Kalos Computer Programme, free at the following URL:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/8851/index.htm
It takes a bit to download (5 zip files) and install but it is well worth it --
here is their blurb:

"KALOS is a computer program which conjugates verbs in Classic
Greek. It provides, under 32-bit appearance, a very original method for
displaying results. Makes Greek verbs fun and easy!. Contains search
under different criteria (meaning, root) and can be used as round
dictionary. As far as we know, it's more comprehensive than all major
works on the subject, such as "Tutti I verbi Grecci" or any well known
dictionary such as Liddell-Scott."
I am afraid that they have no programme for the Mac, however, nor any
plans to produce one. But PC users should definitely have a look at this.
Mark

Dr Mark Goodacre mailto:M.S.Goodacre@bham.ac.uk
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
   The New Testament Gateway
   Mark Without Q