Re: the relationship of the "B" and the "Greek"

From: Scott Sherwood (scottsherwoodjobsearch@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 13:24:47 EDT

Has that line actually been crossed and recorded? Is there precedent
to follow in terms of judging consistently inappropriate posts?

I don't expect to cross the line, but perhaps that would make it more
clear for people.

I really like B-Greek, and I hope its high standards can be maintained.

Scott Sherwood
Massachusetts