Bauer et al

From: Daniel L Christiansen (dlc@multnomah.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 13:42:26 EDT

AKM Adam wrote, in reference to the new Bauer et al:

<<it's exhilirating just to think of the prospect of using this new
edition.
The only bad news is that it won't be ready till next year....

and Ed Hobbs wrote (in reference to another book):

<<I think I said within five years!--professors do dream, don't we?>>

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I hope it's not a sign :)

--
Daniel L. Christiansen
Department of Bible