Re. new pages

From: Rodney J. Decker (rdecker@bbc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 07:18:03 EDT

Thanks for your work Wieland. Such work is appreciated. For those who want
an English version of such lists in an on-line format, you can find two
similar lists on my pages at <http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm>.
They are in Acrobat .pdf format, so the fonts will not be a problem.

For those using Mounce's textbook (or even if you aren't), the latest
printing now comes with a CD-ROM that has extensive vocabulary helps on it.
Mounce's previous FlashWorks and Teknia Language Tools are included as
well, but the major portion is new. It also includes audio/pronunciation
for each word. The CD is also available separately if you have a previous
printing--and quite reasonable, I think about $7.00.

Rod

>Today I've had 2 hours spare time and I've prepared:
>a) three images of papyrus P66
>b) two vocabulary lists: one with the basic 1200 words and one with the more
>special John-words (atm with German translation only). Maybe someone wants
>to prepare the English translation?
>I don't know if this is worth the effort, comments are always welcome. (I
>know that there are some wrong accents.)

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
rdecker@bbc.edu http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm