RE: Source for the semantic range of ...

From: Jefferson, Robert C. (X2JEFFER@southernco.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 07:31:47 EDT

It would seem to me that a good lexicon would:
Have the range of meanings listed from most common to least common.
Have example sentences of each meaning from an original author-not
contrived.
Have a short discussion if necessary on anything than maybe needed to know
about that word.

         <<RCJefferson.vcf>>