Private question on "Present-future" Tense (was "Ungrammatical ...")

From: JAdkins264@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 07:38:05 EDT

Dear Prof. Conrad,

Have I missed something? I can't find "POIW TO PASCA" in Matthew 26:19. As
this has little to do with the overall post I am sending this directly to you
and not the entire list. I am not in any way questioning the general
comments, just the quoted verse does not seem to fit, or at least I do not
understand how it does.

Thank you for the time you spend with B-Greek. I am learning so much just
from reading and trying to understand the posts and especially your responses
and comments. They are always informative.

Sola Gratia,
        Jay
Always Under Grace!