re: Han's reader's lexicon

From: Jonathan Robie (jwrobie@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 14:53:35 EDT

<x-flowed>At 10:24 AM 9/6/99 -0400, Jim West wrote:

>I think that this is a translation or recapitulation of "Sprachlicher
>Schluessel zum Griechischen Neuen Testament" by Fritz Reinecker. If so- it
>is very reliable and can be used with fearless abandon.

No, it is not. You may be thinking of Rienicker and Rogers' Linguistic Key
to the Greek New Testament, which has now been supplanted by Rogers and
Rogers, "The New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the GNT":

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product/2314614?item_no=01756&e
vent=BB&bookbag=1

Han's book simply gives the parse codes for every word of the GNT. I
believe Han to be reliable.

Jonathan