Clarifications on review offer

From: Randy Leedy (Rleedy@bju.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 11:59:56 EDT

I've received about 60 requests for the review that my email program
processed correctly. But several were not "according to Hoyle" and did
not generate responses.

Please understand that the ONLY way to trigger the automatic response
(which is really the ONLY way I can handle the volume of requests in
the middle of a busy teaching schedule) is to supply in the SUBJECT
line the expression "review doc" or "review rtf", as I indicated in
the previous message. Those who did not receive a response may try
again.

A further clarification--only the Word file (review doc) has the
embedded fonts; the RTF file has the Greek and Hebrew transliterated
with small caps.

One person said the message did not inclue my email address (is that
possible?). It is appended below.

Blessings.

Randy Leedy
RLeedy@bju.edu