Synoptic Concordance?

From: Rodney J. Decker (rdecker@bbc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 11:05:20 EDT

Is anyone familiar with this work? If so, could you offer any opinions,
evaluations, comments re. usefullness, etc.? Thanks.

I just received a brochure regarding the first vol. (4 projected) of the
*Synoptic Concordance: A Greek Concordance to the First Three Gospels in
Synoptic Arrangement, Statistically Evaluated, Including Occurrences in
Acts* by Paul Hoffmann (Univ. of Bamberg), Thomas Hieke, and Ulrich Bauer.
Berlin/New York: Walter de Gruyter, 1999. ISBN 3-11-016296-2. lxxiii + 1032
pgs. US$175.00.

There is a web site with considerable information about the project (to be
completed by 2001--though I hope that isn't in "BDAG years"! :)

Main page:
<http://www.uni-bamberg.de/~ba1nt2/home.html>

Syn. Concord page (German):
<http://www.uni-bamberg.de/ktheo/nt/forschung/fo_synk.html>

English info page:
<http://www.uni-bamberg.de/~ba1nt2/forschung/sync_e.html>

Page with a scanned photo of a page from the concordance (very large file):
<http://www.uni-bamberg.de/~ba1nt2/forschung/synconc.html>

Rod

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
rdecker@bbc.edu http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm