Matt 19:9

From: Brian Swedburg (brian@discoveryhills.org)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 18:00:16 EDT

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
Greetings.
on Matt 19:9. Recall...
your</i>
most</i>
+aorist + present = ?),
translation.
aorist,</i>
explain</i>
the gnomic</i>
action of</i>
a married</i>
Two</i>
of a</i>
of the</i>
is that the</i>
still</i>
as the</i>
during the</i>
free from</i>
and on the basis of a rhetorical assumption of the ongoing nature of adultery.&nbsp;
Again in this second paragraph, your support seems to me, primarily philosophical
rather than linguistical.
Greek knowledge than this little Greeker. Yet, I am unsatisfied with your
non grammatical argumentation, and your public criticism of Mr. Dixon for
having a personal concern (ie. non exegetically text related) which overshadows
his understanding of the text, when you have not convinced this reader
you are exegeting the Greek text based on a sound grammatical approach.
Greek.

</x-html>