A good Greek Bible

From: Geoffrey Lessel (glessel@mail.smu.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 15:39:28 EDT

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good Greek Bible that I could
get and where I could get one. I've seen parrallel ones, but don't want
those because I want to learn to translate, not just look at the Greek and
go "Hmm...I wonder what that means" and then look a few inches to the right
and find out what someone else thinks. Also, are there any that aren't
hardback, especially like the leather-bound ones that most Bibles are? One
more question: is anyone on this thing in the Dallas area? Just wondering
about a good church to go to here. Thanks for ya'll's time!

Geoffrey