a new paper on the LP for SBL

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@mailhost.chi.ameritech.net)
Date: Sat Oct 23 1999 - 18:38:31 EDT

As many B-Greeks know, one of my research interests over the past few
years has been the Lord's Prayer. In furtherance of this I'll be
presenting (yet another) paper on the LP at the upcoming SBL in Boston.
And to insure that it will be in the best shape that it can be, I'd like
to solicit comments and criticisms on it from any one on B-Greek who
might care to take the time to read it though.

I have uploaded the paper to the XTalk List's Articles for Review Page
and it can be found by clicking on the following URL

http://www.egroups.com/docvault/crosstalk2/Articles%20for%20Review/LPECH12D.htm

If and when you read it, I ask you to keep in mind three things: (1)
some of the material may seem familiar -- I've mooted portions of the
paper on B-Greek before; (2) the paper is still very much in draft form
-- lots of lacunae in notes, and no final conclusion; and (3) comments
and criticisms should be sent to me OFF LIST at the address below.

Thanks in advance for any help that any B-Greek gives me with this.

Yours,

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson