Comparison of NA26 and TR (was: Re: NT)

From: Perry L. Stepp (plstepp@flash.net)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 10:57:24 EST

At 2:38 PM +0100 11/4/99, zdenek.sykora@atlas.cz wrote:
>>I would like to ask you if you know some web page where can I find the all
>>verses in the NT - the differencies between the Nestle 26 ed. and Textus
>>receptus main text? I need this informations for the revision of the NT in
>>Czech language and I would like to print the all differences to New
>>Edition of the Czech translation. Could you help me?
>
>Thank you very much
>Let God bless you
>Zdenek Sykora

Zdenek,
Probably the easiest-to-use incarnation of such a list would be the
apparatus in the Farstad/Hodge edition of the Majority Text (MT)--as I
recall, in the footnotes they list every variation between their text and
both the TR and the NA26.

I have forwarded your query to the tc-list and to Maurice Robinson, the guru
of all things MT. If there's a perfect solution to your problem, he'll
know.

PLStepp

Senior Pastor, DeSoto Christian Church
Ph.D. Candidate (ABD), Baylor University
Adjunct Professor, Dallas Christian College
#1 Cowboy fan
StratFink (Fender Rules!)

"All we know is all we know."
"By faith, Abraham . . ."