Re: Is it a question or not Mk 1.24b: THREAD HALTED

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 13 1999 - 19:36:30 EST

The original question posed with regard to Mark 1:24b concerned punctuation
and interpretation of the Greek text of the words addressed to Jesus in the
verse. That subject has been left behind and the discussion has come to
focus on demonology and larger issues of interpretation of Mark's gospel
that are outside the appropriate domain of B-Greek. May I suggest that
those interested in this topic might carry the questions over to the
GMark-List, where I think (I assume Jeffrey Gibson is watching this) these
questions fall directly within the scope of the list's concerns.

But please, let's have no more discussion of demonology as such on B-Greek.

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List