Re: 1 Cor. 7,1

From: RobertP (rbrtp@friko4.onet.pl)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 20:25:35 EST

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
&nbsp;
phrase,
I'm sorry of course ANQRWPWi
(
used
of
it
it sure
Maby my question was not so clear. In 3 th question I didn't think about
ESTIN&nbsp; but about construction KALON + dative, because I read in one
book that this construction is always used&nbsp; if one wants to express
that something is salutary, profitable... for somebody. I now that Greeks
spoke&nbsp;&nbsp; in such a sublimy way, f. ex. in&nbsp; sentence: It would
be better for me to die then to live ( LXX Jon.4,8)) I don't now about
constraction KALON + dative in classical greek? I would like to now some
examples.

</x-html>