Gian Battista Vico - off topic

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 04:30:57 EST

Any of you readers of Latin know about a work by:

Gian Battista Vico

Called:

De Nostri Temporis Studiorum Ratione

I just picked up a Latin/German diglot of this published in Germany in
1963 at my local second hand book store. Have not been able to locate
any information on this particular title.

Since this is way off topic please respond in private.

Thanks,

Clay

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew