Swanson

From: david reigle (reigles@paonline.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 14:17:08 EST

Dear B-Greekers,
I recently purchased Swanson's NT Manuscripts. I feel like a whole new world
of information has opened up to me. It seems too good to be true that all this
textual evidence is gathered together in one place at such a low price. I checked the
archives and found no negative comments on Swanson, but I wonder if anyone has
any more to say about it. May I trust the accuracy of this work? What do other
scholars in this field think about it.

This work will completely change the way I look at the text of the New Testament, and I
am filled with awe at the amount of work it must have taken to accomplish this work.
Before I jump in with both feet however, I would like some comments from the people I
respect for their dedication to the Greek text(that is, all of you on B-Greek). Thank You.

Gratefully,
Dave Reigle
Elizabethtown, PA
reigles@paonline.com