Re: Variations in N.T. Gk.

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 14:50:52 EST

David Aune's commentary vol. 1 page CLX has a long treatment of the
language of the Apocalypse. He also has a very long bibliography
including a number of works specifically addressing the language
differences between the Gospel of John and the Apocalypse.

A number of these titles are buried in Journals so you would have to get
your library to "Inter Lib Loan" them for you. I use the expression "
buried in Journals" because for a lot of us non-scholars without access
to a huge library an article in a journal is essentially buried.

If someone on b-greek has the electronic WBC library they might be
willing to "send" you the bibloigraphy which would only be a copyright
violation with a 20 year jail sentence :-))))))))

Clay

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point