RE: Greek Alphabetization for Children

From: David A Bielby (dbielby@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 21:00:10 EST

Thanks for the idea. Greek Alphabetarion is a group of products on the
web at: http://www.muscanet.com/~trivium/catalog/alphabetarion.html
written
by Harvey Bluedorn. I was wondering if anyone had the products and if they
were helpful to them...please contact me...perhaps off list.

Thanks for any input on this.

David Bielby
Pastor
the Vineyard