Re: Clement online?

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 19:26:50 EST

<x-flowed>At 19:09 16/12/99 +0000, David A Bielby wrote:
>Dear Nigel,
>When I click on this website I receive an error 404. Is it the correct
>address?
>
>Thanks.
>
>David Bielby
>dbielby@juno.com
>On 12/16/99, "Rick Hubbard <rhubbard@midmaine.com>" wrote:
> > Nigel, I suggest that you check out http://wesley.nnc.edu/noncanon.htm.

David:
When you get that 404 error, it often means -- especially with academic
sources -- that the site has been reorganised with old directories being
deleted and new ones added.
So always start by reducing the URL to the basic domain name, in this case
http://wesley.nnc.edu/

In your case doing this will give the announcement that :
>>Our name has changed, so edit your bookmark or favorites. The
     host institution of the Wesley Center has changed its name to Northwest
   Nazarene University. So our new domain name is http://wesley.nnu.edu.
The linking page will not be around for much longer

So the page you were looking for now has the URL:
http://wesley.nnc.edu/noncanon.htm

Enjoy!

Maurice

Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]