Re: KJV / AV

From: Ray Clendenen (rclende@lifeway.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 10:56:19 EST

Ray Clendenen@BSSBNOTES
12/20/99 09:56 AM

You are confusing the AV with the RV, which appeared in England in 1885,
the American version of which, the ASV, appeared in America in 1901. It was
then a later revision, the RSV, appeared in 1952 that used "young woman"
for almah in Isa 7:14.

Ray Clendenen
Broadman & Holman Publishers

"C. E. Core" <jesuslover@neteze.com> on 12/19/99 04:27:17 AM