Re: Wever's Note's on Greek text of Genesis

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 15:20:14 EST

Here is some more detailed information about these books from the
Eisebrauns Scholars Source Catalong #19 pages 36-37

Wevers, John William. Notes on the Greek Text of Genesis. Scholars,
1993. Pp. xxv + 880. Paper.

Wevers, John William. Notes on the Greek Text of Exodus. Scholars, 1990.

Wevers, John William. Notes on the Greek Text of Leviticus. Scholars,
1997.

This guy has been a part of the team which is working on the:

Gšttingen Septuagint. Edited by R. Hanhart, W. Kappler, A. Rahlfs, J. W.
Wevers, and J. Ziegler. V & R.