Re: Off-topic: Tischendorf apparat

From: Kevin W. Woodruff (cierpke@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 17:40:30 EST

David:
It was done in 1965 by Akademische Druck- und Verlagsanstalt

Novum Testamentum Graece / Constantinus Tischendorf.
 Graz : Akademische Druck- u. Verlagsanstalt, 1965.
2 v. : port. ; 20 cm.Text in Greek; pref. and notes in Latin.

Reprint. Photographic reproduction of vols. 1-2 of the Leipzig
ed., ed. 8., critica maior (1869-94). Does not include the original vol. 3,
which consisted of the Prolegomena of C.R. Gregory and additions by Ezra
Abbot. Vol. 1 originally published in 1869; vol. 2 in 1872.
Original t.p.: Novum Testamentum Graece / ad antiquissimos
testes denuo recensuit, apparatum criticum omni studio perfectum apposuit,
commentationem isagogicam praetexuit Constantinus Tischendorf. -- Editio
octava critica maior.
United Bible Societies language: Greek.
 Bible. §p N.T. Greek. 1965.
 Bible. N.T. §x Criticism, Textual.
Tischendorf, Constantin von, 1815-1874

Hope this helps

Kevin

At 11:18 PM 1/5/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>Greetings B-Greekers,
>
>Hope each of you is doing and fairing well. Do you know when
>Tischendorf's GNT with apparat was last printed, and by whom? I could
>not even find it at:
>
> http://www.bookfinder.com/
>
>Thanks for any help,
>
>David