Re: Foreign Language Acquisition

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 15:25:40 EST

Here's another message that came only to me when meant primarily, I think,
for the list. As I noted this morning earlier, this will happen unless you
set up your mail program carefully with settings that will return your
message to the most precisely intended destination(s).

cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu