request

From: Jim West (jwest@Highland.Net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 18:48:14 EST

Colleagues,
A year ago I inagurated the Biblical Studies Resources web page- in hopes of
providing a little spot on the web where students especially could find
resources for all aspects of Biblical research. In the year since its
inception it has received 5957 hits and 11,554 page views. Not as much as
some, more than others, each one so very gratifying in the assumption that
someone has benefited some small bit.

I request then on this anniversary that those who know of materials that
should be added- please inform me so that the second year sees even more
useful information. And if you have any suggestions or changes- please
assist me in knowing them.

Thanks and sorry for crosspostings.

Jim

Jim West, ThD