RE: Audio Greek Bibles

From: James Ernest (jernest@hendrickson.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 11:28:28 EST

Heavenword sells a program called GreekMaster that
incorporate's Gleason Archer's pronunciation of each
word. See http://www.heavenword.com/gm.html. I
haven't used this program, but I know the programmer
and expect it works well.

James

James D. Ernest
Senior editor, academic books, Hendrickson Publishers
Ph.D. cand., Boston College
S-MAIL: c/o Hendrickson Publishers, 140 Summit Street,
Κ P. O. Box 3473, Peabody, MA 01961-3473 USA
FAX: 978/573-8243ΚΚΚΚΚΚΚΚ PHONE: 978/573-2243
Mail sent to ernest@bc.edu <mailto:ernest@bc.edu> is accessible to me
anywhere and is also copied to jernest@hendrickson.com
<mailto:jernest@hendrickson.com> .
Mail sent to jernest@hendrickson.com <mailto:jernest@hendrickson.com>