What a day!

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 07:33:45 EST

B-Greekers:

For the first time in this fine and quickly-passing month of February, the
digest of the messages of the day past has topped 100K--in fact it's 129K!
It was a remarkably busy and interesting day of crosstalk (most of it,
thankfully I say, not really very cross) over a fairly broad range of
Biblical Greek questions, including the old chestnut, ANQRWPOS and its
proper gender-reference. I guess that, if it weren't for ANQRWPOS and QEOS
and LOGOS, there might not be an awful lot for B-Greekers to discuss. Good
talk!

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List