LOGOS carry-over

From: Jason Hare (parousia_occ@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 16:31:30 EST

I have read in some early writings (pardon me for not knowing references on
this... Iâll look) where they would bring over the word ÇLOGOSÈ without
translation, only as transliteration. Perhaps that would make it more deep
and meaningful to the reader.

ÇIn the beginning was the LOGOS, and the LOGOS was with God, and the LOGOS
was God.È

You think? This would lead people to ask, ãWhat is this ÎLOGOSâ?ä Then it
could be understood that the writer meant something deeper than ãword.ä

Just a suggestion.

Jason Hare
Ozark Christian College