Re: Matthew 5:31-32 (Divorce)

From: Jason Hare (parousia_occ@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 17:18:21 EST

Look at my second post that I put after the intro post to this line of
questions. It has something to say. Also, look at the replies to it.

How could Jesus, talking about morals, imply that if I donât like my wife I
can divorce her and SHE be guilty of adultery??? Wouldn't it be more
likely that the passive word ÇMOICEUQHNAIÈ is to show that she is
victimized by his decision? It is like: He divorces her and she is
ãadulteratedä by him. Doesnât that make more sense??

Jason Hare
Ozark Christian College
parousia_occ@yahoo.com