Re: Robinson/Pierpont text

From: Kevin W. Woodruff (cierpke@prodigy.net)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 17:06:50 EST

Robinson and Pierpont's _The New Testament in the Original Greek According
to the Byzantine/Majority Textform_.
It does not have punctuaition, capitalization, or paragraphing outside of
verse and chapter numberings. There are no breathing or accent marks. No
diacritical marks (such as diarhesis). There are no sacra nomina except in
Revelation where the abbreviation delta-alpha-delta is used for "David."

At 09:55 AM 3/11/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Greetings List,
>
>I am new to b-greek, so I hope my question is not off topic. Can anyone
>describe the layout of the hard copy of The New Testament in the Original
>Greek According to the Byzantine/Majority Textform by Robinson and
>Pierpont? I have heard that it does not have accents or breathings or any
>form of punctuation or paragraphing. Is there any apparatus? My
>electronic copy has breathings and accents. Does anyone know of a source
>for a hard copy?
>
>Rob Matlack
>620 E. 5th St., Minneapolis, KS 67467
>RMatlack@juno.com Hm: 785-392-2865 Church: 785-392-2089
>"...that we may present every man mature in Christ Jesus."

>Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
>Try it today - there's no risk! For your FREE software, visit:
>http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
>
>---
>B-Greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek
>You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: cierpke@prodigy.net