"Good Books"

From: Dale M. Wheeler (dalemw@teleport.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 17:53:06 EST

<x-flowed>I just received a catalogue from "Good Books" in Springfield, ILL, a
company specializing in reprints. I've never heard of this company, so I'm
wondering if anyone else knows about them? They list the following, which
would no doubt be of great interest to students of the GNT:

Tischendorf, Transcription of Vaticanus
Tischendorf, Transcription of Sinaiticus
Tischendorf, NT, 3vols, 8th ed.
Tischendorf, Search on Sinai
Tregelles, GNT, 2vols, plus several other volumes by Tregelles.
Sanders, NT MSS in Freer Collection
Scrivener, Several volumes
Sanday, Collation of Stephanus vs W-H
Hansell, NT, 3vols, Collation of 7 Uncials, plus complete of Sinaiticus
Buttmann, Grammar of NT Greek
Winer, Grammar of NT Greek
Hoskier, Codex B and its Allies
Goodwin, Syntax of Greek Verb
Ferrar, Collation of Ferrar Group (f13)
Von Soden, 4vols
Young, Variations in Alex., Vaticanus, and Sinaiticus MSS
Woide, Transcription of Alexandrinus

That's a sample....

Dale M. Wheeler, Ph.D.
Research Professor in Biblical Languages Multnomah Bible College
8435 NE Glisan Street Portland, OR 97220
Voice: 503-251-6416 FAX:503-254-1268 E-Mail: dalemw@teleport.com