Re: "Good Books" ?

From: Steven Craig Miller (scmiller@www.plantnet.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 11:10:05 EST

<x-flowed iso-8859-1>To: Daniel RiaŌo,

<< Does anybody has actually seen any book edited by "Good Books"? Are they
good quality copies of the originals, properly sewn and bounded, or
something different? >>

I have one of their books, it is bound like the special binding used by
some library books (I have no objections to the quality of paper, nor its
binding). It is photocopied so that two pages appear on one long page
(which makes it awkward to use -- it appears to be 8 x 11 so that it is
roughly 11 inches long and less than 8 and 1/2 inches wide). And the
quality of the photocopying leaves a lot to be desired (but that is normal
for most photocopying).

I have no idea if my one book is representative of "Good Books" in general.

-Steven Craig Miller
Alton, Illinois (USA)
scmiller@www.plantnet.com