Re: 1Cor 1:24 (off topic)

From: Roe (d.roe@t-online.de)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 04:49:23 EST

Dmitriy Reznik schrieb:

> ... so I prefer this ancient form of expressing respect towards His
> name. I don't think everybody must do it, it is just my free choice.

Hi Dmitriy and list,

I realized this morning that my comment about not understanding "the
rationale" behind the preference to use one form over another could have
been hurtful to some (not necessarily to you, as you use various forms),
in that it implied irrational thought. I should have rather said that I
didn't agree with a premise which would (rationally) require the use of
the one over the other. Or... because it was off-topic anyway, said
nothing at all.

Apologies to any offended.

David

D. W. Roe