b-greek digest: April 09, 2000

From: Biblical Greek digest (b-greek@franklin.oit.unc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:00:02 EDT

Biblical Greek Digest for Sunday, April 09, 2000.

1. "Magdalene Papyrus"?
2. Re: (Roe)Book Evaluation Requested
3. Swanson's Galatians and NA
4. Re: Rom 1:1 KLHTOS APOSTOLOS
5. Re: "Magdalene Papyrus"?
6. Re: "Magdalene Papyrus"?
7. linguistic absolutes
8. doulos
9. Re: Swanson's Galatians and NA
10. Re: Rom 1:1 KLHTOS APOSTOLOS
11. Re: Fronting & Point of Departure
12. logos - presocratic - off topic
13. re: Fronting & Point of Departure
14. Re: Fronting & Point of Departure
15. Re: Fronting & Point of Departure
16. RE: Recommended readings for a beginner
17. Re: logos - presocratic - off topic
18. Re: doulos
19. Re: Rom 1:1 KLHTOS APOSTOLOS
20. Re: logos - presocratic - off topic
21. Re: doulos
22. Re: (Roe)Book Evaluation Requested
23. Re: linguistic absolutes

Subject: "Magdalene Papyrus"?
From: Chris A Vlachos <chreemann@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 01:55:14 EDT

Have any of the UBS editors commented on the "Magdalene papyrus"?
Do they accept it as a pre-AD70 document?

Chris Alex Vlachos

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.