Re: Greek diagraming

From: Wayne Leman (wleman@mcn.net)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 18:45:44 EDT

<x-charset iso-8859-1>SSA (Semantic Structure Analysis) diagrams of several books of the NT are
available from the SIL translation website:

http://www.sil.org/translation/Biblio.htm#2. Semantic

Unfortunately, 1 Peter is not listed, however, the SSA work is ongoing for
other books of the NT, so write to the Translation Dept. email address
posted at the bottom of that webpage to find out if 1 Peter is available
yet.

The final chapter David Alan Black's 1995 edition of his book, Linguistics
For Students of New Testament Greek is on diagramming the discourse
structure of the original text. Dr. Black's approach is essentially the same
as the SSA diagrams.

Wayne

---
Wayne Leman