Re[2]: Polytonic Typing

From: Jonathan Bailey (jonathan.bailey@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 15:41:27 EDT

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I forget the actual term. Greek with acute, grave, and circumflex accents rather than
just one. Again, I can't remember exactly what that distinction is called, so I just
described it with a term that sounded good to me.

I basically want to type ancient Greek. Modern Greek word processors and keyboards
are easy to come by. The older stuff is more difficult.

Sorry if I confused anybody.

Jonathan Bailey
http://www.geocities.com/athens/column/9707/index.html