Re: PARASKEUH

From: Polycarp66@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 20:31:24 EDT

In a message dated 4/25/2000 5:46:55 PM Central Standard Time,
parousia_occ@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 From what I can see, it is only used in this connection with the Jews. But
 since it is used like this, it normally refers to Friday when used of them.
  So in John 19.14, when it mentions the PARASKEUH TOU PASCA, it is probably
 referring to the weekly Friday of Passover, no? Just running thoughts
 through my head. Sorry if I don't really make sense. :-)

You may not make cents, but sometimes you make dollars.

gfsomsel