Re: Levinsohn 2nd Edition

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 13:02:09 EDT

At 9:37 AM -0700 4/26/00, clayton stirling bartholomew wrote:
>I just was notified by the SIL Bookstore that the first edition of
>Levinsohn's book "Discourse Features of New Testament Greek" is out of
>print and there is a second edition in print. Price has changed somewhat.
>Since there has been some chatter about this book recently I thought I would
>pass this information along.
>
>> Thank you for your interest in our publications. The 1992
>> edition of "Discourse Features of New Testament Greek" listed
>> on our web site is out of print. This title has been
>> expanded and recently published as Discourse Features of New
>> Testament Greek, 2nd Ed., by Stephen H. Levinsohn, 2000, 316
>> pp. ISBN 1-55671-093-3 $32.00.
>
>The frist edition is still listed on thier web page:
>
>http://www.sil.org/acpub/catalog/
>
>follow the link titled "linguistic studies."
>
>I am looking forward to seeing the second edition since it has been expanded
>by 50%. I will no doubt yak about it on list after I get it.

I ordered the first edition and was told about the second edition; that's
what I've got,and that's what I'm looking forward to getting started on
once I get the Spring term grading done next week.

--

Carl W. Conrad Department of Classics/Washington University One Brookings Drive/St. Louis, MO, USA 63130/(314) 935-4018 Home: 7222 Colgate Ave./St. Louis, MO 63130/(314) 726-5649 cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu