Re: AKHKOOTAS

From: Eddie Van Gent (vangent@ihug.co.nz)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 06:05:20 EDT

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Thanks for your reply

You have brought up the subject of weak & strong tenses.
Second tenses seem to be shorter words that the 1st tenses.
In my opinion this might make them "short & to the point " and give the
words more "punch"- a bit like our slang words.

What do your studies reveal to date ?