Re: 1 Tim 2:12

From: Michael Hildenbrand (hildenbr@Haas.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 14:18:54 EDT

Jim,
        Thanks for your response. I have flopped back and forth on this,
and I have read the grammars on this (BD & Rob), and still don't see an
objective way to argue for or against this view. I have a high respect
for your work, so this lends strong support for this view, especially in
view of the fact that this reading is "polliticaly incorrect" yet you
think that this is what the author intended.

Michael