Re: looking for a book

From: Steven R. LoVullo (sundoulos1@netzero.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 00:51:01 EDT

Joseph,

The University of Wisconsin still uses the grammar by Crosby and Schaeffer.
I bought a brand new copy a few years ago when I took the first of their
courses in Classical Greek, so I assume it is still in print. You're right,
the derivatives used in the vocabularies are great. I had almost forgotten
about them. Thanks for the reminder.

Steve Lo Vullo