RE: I need tapes to learn from

From: Bill Ross (wross@farmerstel.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 16:26:04 EDT

Can you use a computer? If so, try Greek Tutor from www.christianbooks.com

Bill Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitchell Gray [mailto:kingmnky@granbury.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 12:01 AM
To: Biblical Greek
Subject: I need tapes to learn from

Dear friends,

At one point in time I tried to learn Greek. I went out and bought Mounces
Basics to Biblical Greek, and Blacks Learn to Read NT Greek. Well, they
didn't help. The reason being is because my learning disability doesn't
let me learn like others. I can't just pick up a book and study it. I
learn better by audio instruction. If I tried to learn anything from a
book it would take me three times as long as someone else. But, if it was
audio I could learn it two times faster than others (normally) and with a
book in hand, three times faster.

My question is this: Is there any beginners NT Greek courses on tape that
you can buy? If so, what are they and are they any good? Where can I get
them?

Any help would be great. Hey, any of you college professors want to make
some extra cash just take a beginners course and put it on tape and I'll
buy it from you tape by tape. Anything would be great guys. I really want
to learn this.

Thanks for the help!

Mitchell Gray

You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: wross@farmerstel.com