Fwd: (LtM) 3 Days and 3 Nights

From: Tony Costa (tmcos@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 10:05:42 EDT

<x-flowed>Dear B-Greek Friends,

I was wondering if any of you have any comments on the dialogue below on the
question of the Jewish reckoning of time. The question here is whether a
part of a day was regarded as the whole day. Does anyone have any insight
the Talmudic reference to the "onah"? Many thanks.

                                              Tony Costa, B.A.
                                              University of Toronto